Emerging from a difficult year, business is acutely aware of its challenges, and in need of support to drive itself forward again.
One of the best starts is for business to take stock of where they are currently at, and then identify the areas that need work and the future opportunities for growth. To take this helicopter view of your business, business’ one-stop-shop is on again for the sixth year. The Bizzone Business Expos are New Zealand’s largest events for business; they are going all out to support business in its recovery at venues in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch.
The Bizzone Business Expo is New Zealand’s largest business-to-business marketplace held for business owners. It attracts more than 13,000 attendees nationwide, who come in search of the latest innovations, the brightest ideas and the best business brains to grow their business. There are over 200 exhibitors in Auckland, 100 in Wellington and 100 Christchurch.
It’s an opportunity for business owners to check out the latest business products and services to help manage their businesses better.
Bizzone have a range of free special events within the expo environment to support business:
• The Money Zone for financial products and services
• Unlimited Business Mentoring, where business owners wanting strategic advice can get free support from respected business mentor
• The Sustainability Zone to help businesses spend less and market their ‘green credentials’
• WHK presents the Stuff Up Room where visitors watch video of business leaders telling the untold stories of their mistakes in business and the results of their “stuff-ups” - footage everyone wants to see, and lessons everyone wants to learn.
• The National Bank Seminar Series of free, half-hour seminars covering a practical range of topics for business owners
• Attendees can take advantage of the free internet access in the Newstalk ZB Cyber Cafe to work remotely, or take time out over a coffee.
Managing Director Sarah Trotman said the Bizzone Business Expos are going to refocus business owners and encourage them to stay focused on the important matters and stay positive, confident that they are proactively addressing the changing markets. With sponsorship from WHK, The National Bank, Newstalk ZB and Media5, support is out there for business, and signs of recovery are positive.
“Often business owners forget that they are much more nimble than their large business counterparts. We can offer new tools to help them overcome any shortcomings and forge ahead,” Ms Trotman said.
Bizzone Business Expos 2010
• Auckland: June 2-4, ASB Showgrounds, Greenlane
• Wellington: July 21-23, TSB Arena, Queen's Wharf
• Christchurch: August 11-13, Christchurch Convention Centre
And to celebrate those individuals and organisations that offer quality products and services to support and grow business in New Zealand are the Vero Excellence in Business Support Awards. Organised by Bizzone, the awards are presented on May 20 at the Auckland Town Hall and will be attended by the Prime Minister.